Afghanistan Diary
Tuesday, March 08, 2005
  Misc.

Mobile phone retailers, English and Computer classes, gyms and beauty parlors are all booming businesses in Kabul. You can expect to find one of each in each neighborhood. Of course you can see many more grocers, street carts, pharmacies and barbers but I don’t think these are new.

From what I gather, the weather in Afghanistan is like this: in the Winter, it is bitterly cold and snowy, in the Spring it is rainy and muddy and in the Summer it is dusty and too hot (buildings don’t have AC). I don’t know about Fall so there is still hope.

 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
This is my diary. My name is Lev and I work in Kabul for a non-governmental organization (dacaar.org).

Name:
Location: Kabul, Afghanistan
ARCHIVES
January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 /


Powered by Blogger