Afghanistan Diary
Sunday, April 10, 2005
 
I received a letter today. An old fashioned paper letter. So despite everything I said, it appears that the post does work (at least in Kabul). Of course, it did take over two months for the letter to arrive, but the important thing is that it did. For reference, here is my address, but do not send anything valuable as I doubt it would arrive.

Lev Weinstock (IT UNIT)
DACAAR
PAIKOB-E-NASWAR
WAZIRABAD
KABUL, AFGHANISTAN

There was an attempt to abduct a foreigner in Kabul today.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
This is my diary. My name is Lev and I work in Kabul for a non-governmental organization (dacaar.org).

Name:
Location: Kabul, Afghanistan
ARCHIVES
January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 /


Powered by Blogger