Afghanistan Diary
Tuesday, May 03, 2005
 
Little set back on my project. Yesterday, I started to use my software to get coordinate info from the map when I realized that the scale was inadequate to gather precise enough information. I have been working on a zooming function since. The image zoom works but I am having difficulty in having the raster image (the background map) scroll exactly in sync with the vector graphics (the coordinates points). I tried to resolved this for a few hours, then my brain got so fogged that I use brute force (any possible variation of the equation) without success either. I am still working on it.

Looks like most of my former colleagues and friends in New Mexico are having babies. It is quite strange because over here, children are few and there is a disproportionate amount of single folks (especially male) among expatriates.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
This is my diary. My name is Lev and I work in Kabul for a non-governmental organization (dacaar.org).

Name:
Location: Kabul, Afghanistan
ARCHIVES
January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 /


Powered by Blogger