Afghanistan Diary
Wednesday, May 25, 2005
  Things are shaping up
I resigned yesterday. My boss looked pained. I felt both guilty and relieved. My notice is one month, minus the accrued holidays. Basically, it works out just fine, I will have one month to travel, and I will be back in the States just in time so that my stay in less than six months.

I do not know if I will travel with my friend Babak or by myself. It depends if his schedule does not conflict with mine. If we travel together (at least for part of the trip), I do not know yet where we'll go. If I am by myself, I plan to go to India. We'll see when he gets here.

A couple of business/grant ideas are taking shape in my head. When I come back, I plan to write a grant proposal and to pitch for some contracts. If it worked out, I would be able to stay in New Mexico.

 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
This is my diary. My name is Lev and I work in Kabul for a non-governmental organization (dacaar.org).

Name:
Location: Kabul, Afghanistan
ARCHIVES
January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 /


Powered by Blogger